Notes first published May 25, 2022
Update available from May 24, 2022
We’ve released version 2.54 of the Dashboard builder to your Smartabase site. This release includes updates to conditional formatting in Aggregation table widgets, other minor improvements and bug fixes.
If you have any issues viewing your dashboards, please try clearing your browser cache.
Updates to conditional formatting for Aggregation table widgets
Previously, column summaries in Aggregation table widgets inherited any conditional formatting used in their columns. This was problematic if you conditionally formatted the column based on a different field in the form, because the summary cells are not related to the other field.
General improvements and bug fixes
- We’ve resolved an issue that occurred when changing a filter to using the Is empty or Is not empty conditions instead of a Select box or Date picker widget.
- We’ve resolved an issue where an error was returned if the default option for a Select box widget was selected from the dropdown menu.
- We’ve updated number stepper settings (often used to set a minimum or maximum value on an axis or the height of a widget) so an automatic value will be used when the setting is cleared.
Highlights from your last Dashboard builder release notes
In the last release notes, for version 2.53 of the Dashboard builder, we announced the following changes:
- Updates to the grid layout system.
- Other minor improvements and fixes.
If you missed those release notes, you can read them here.