Notes first published April 26, 2022
Update available from April 26, 2022
Updates to the Offline use settings screen
We have updated the Offline use screen under the app Settings with a new feature that provides information about your device’s storage capacity. The bar shows a breakdown of how much of your phone storage is being used by Smartabase downloads (for offline use) and other apps, as well as how much space you have available on your device.
We have also included some additional explanations on the screen about what it means to Use mobile data and download Event forms.
- We’ve resolved an issue where Database fields that have been recently added to a form were causing the app to crash.
- We’ve resolved an issue where hidden fields that should be automatically filled by a Database field option were not being populated.
- We’ve resolved an issue where some people were receiving an offline error that was preventing them from logging into the app.
- We’ve fixed an issue where Android users could not scroll through Paragraph text fields that were read-only.
- We’ve resolved an issue that was preventing some people from viewing dashboards in the app.
- We’ve fixed an issue with conditional options not working in tables when only some of the options had scores assigned to them.
- We’ve resolved an issue that prevented people from changing the phone number on the Account screen.
- We’ve fixed an issue that was preventing Performance standards from being displayed in a form.
- We’ve fixed an issue where viewing a dashboard in landscape mode and then leaving the app to run in the background would cause the app to crash.
- When enabling translations for the Athlete app, we missed a couple of buttons. These have now been fixed so they will reflect your selected language preference.
- We’ve resolved some errors with the Apple Health integration (specifically around memory usage and sleep data that was synced to Apple Health from Garmin Connect) that was causing the app to crash.
- We’ve fixed an issue with save validation based on Option calculations. Now, if the result of the Option calculation has been configured as invalid, you will not be able to save the form.
- We’ve updated some links in the app that will take you to the right information in our Help Center.
Highlights from your last Athlete app release notes
In the last release notes, for version 1.30.0 of the Athlete app, we announced:
- Support for entering data while offline.
- New metrics and other updates to the Apple Health integration.
- Ability to view dashboards in landscape mode.
- Added Japanese language support.
If you missed those release notes, you can read them here.