Notes first published December 2, 2021
Update available from November 26, 2021
Group dashboards by category
In this release, we have introduced the ability to categorize dashboards created using the Dashboard builder. This means that you can now create custom categories to group your dashboards on the main interface, rather than displaying all of them in the one category.
This release also brings a new, modern interface when selecting dashboards. Since this is a new, experimental feature it will not be turned on by default but you can ask your Fusion Sport consultant to enable it on your site.
Categories can be added through the Settings tab of a dashboard by either selecting an existing category from the dropdown menu or entering a new category name.
- We’ve improved our server logging capabilities so that we can better understand what is happening behind the scenes on your server.
- We’ve made further improvements to queue management, including being able to selectively restart queues if required.
- We’ve added new error messages to the builder interface relating to Tick fields if there are no options or if there are more than two options.
- We’ve decreased the pagination page limit on lists within the builder interface to improve performance. A maximum of 1000 items can now be displayed per page.
- We now require that all traffic coming over API v2 must specify a current or expected version. This allows us to begin to offer up different responses from the server based on that version, which will in turn allow us to maintain much better backwards compatibility support moving forward.
- We’ve resolved issues with Slider and HTML embed field types that have Restriction policies applied. These should now behave as expected.
- We’ve resolved an issue with the lastvalue function in Table calculations. This was affecting forms that contained more than one table and the first table had more rows than the subsequent table.
- We’ve resolved an issue that was causing sites with a high number of video uploads and streaming to crash.
- We’ve resolved an issue where body diagram fields that allow multiple areas to be selected were being exported via API incorrectly.
- We’ve resolved an issue where calculations in an event form that return an integer were displaying the value with one decimal place in dashboards. Now, only the integer will be displayed in dashboards.
Highlights from your last Smartabase release notes
In the last release notes, for version 6.9 of Smartabase, we announced:
- A new favicon and more modern fonts.
- Performance and load handling improvements.
- Support for LastPass.
If you missed those release notes, you can read them here.