Notes first published July 13, 2021
Update available from July 12, 2021
Version 1.28.3 of the Smartabase Athlete app is ready for you to use. The latest update improves your login experience and fixes a few bugs.
General improvements and bug fixes
- If multi-factor authentication (MFA) is enabled on your account, you will now see a message which tells you which communication channel you should check (email, SMS or authentication app) to receive your MFA code.
- We’ve improved the instructions you see when resetting a password.
- We’ve fixed some issues relating to fields being enterable by coaches or athletes only. Only fields that are available to athletes (Athlete only or Everyone is set in the field advanced properties) can be used in the Athlete app. Fields that are limited to use by coaches cannot be edited.
- We’ve fixed an issue with dashboards so that you can click through to a record from a dashboard.
- We’ve included a new screen for Apple Health users. If the Apple Health integration is enabled for your account and you haven’t set it up yet, you’ll be guided through the set-up process the next time you log into the Athlete app. You may also choose to skip the set-up process.
- We’ve fixed an issue relating to the Apple Health integration where the syncing of unsupported workout types was causing the Athlete app to crash.
- We’ve resolved an issue where hidden fields in a table were not populated when a database field was filled out.
- We’ve fixed an issue where time fields in a table did not show the correct time.
- We’ve resolved an issue with slider fields not displaying the correct tick options.
- Previously, some users were receiving an error message when logging in that they didn’t belong in any athlete groups. This message was incorrect and it has been resolved.
- We received reports that some users were required to log in with their passwords periodically, but there was no clear message as to why. We’ve updated the message that is displayed if it’s necessary for you to log in again.
Highlights from your last Athlete app release notes
In the last release notes, for version 1.28 of the Athlete app, we announced support for save properties, an improved Apple Health setup and a range of performance improvements and bug fixes.
If you missed those release notes, you can read them here.