Notes first published June 9, 2021
Update available from June 8, 2021
Version 1.6 of the Smartabase Kiosk app includes some performance improvements during data entry, including tables, and other minor improvements and bug fixes.
General improvements and bug fixes
- We’ve made some performance improvements during data entry.
- We’ve improved interactions with tables, including scrolling between table rows and adding new rows.
- We’ve resolved an issue where conditional options based on scores did not work on Android devices.
- We’ve resolved some issues with slider fields not retaining their selected values.
- We’ve resolved issues where event forms would fail to load in some instances.
- We’ve fixed an issue where uploading files to an event form would cause the Athlete app to crash.
Highlights from your last Kiosk app release notes
In the last release notes, for version 1.5 of the Kiosk app, we announced:
- Improvements to slider fields.
- Support for role-restricted edited.
- Calculations now run after entering data.
If you missed those release notes, you can read them here.