Notes first published April 11, 2019
Update available from April 11, 2019
Time is precious, especially when it comes to human performance. We've designed and built new features into 6.100 with the aim of saving you time, and we upgraded some internal processes so that you can spend time where it matters: using data to reach higher and go further. We're also constantly improving the experience for all Smartabase users. Here's an update with the latest features and enhancements, including:
New performance alert management tool
As a site administrator, you can now manage all performance alerts from the administrator interface. The new performance alert management tool gives you global visibility of alerts.
You can see, adjust or remove every single performance alert that's been set up by members of your organization. New search features also make it simple to find that one alert someone set up years ago which has been plaguing its recipients.
Individuals can still set up their own alerts, but everyone can be certain that all alerts are useful, necessary and timely.
If you're a site administrator or you're interested in learning more about this, we've written up a new help article for the performance alert management tool.
Conflict detection and management options
You can now designate a specific person at your organization to get email notifications for data entry conflicts. This sometimes happens when two people are editing the same record (such as a medical record) and one saves over the other's changes. Smartabase can detect when this happens and let you know.
Your nominated contact person has options for resolving these conflicts. They'll be able to go to the administration interface, then use the data conflict management tool to choose how to deal with any information that has been inadvertently written over.
We've added this feature to reduce the risk of data loss and improve collaboration across your teams. You can read more about conflict detection in our new help article.
General improvements and bug fixes
- We've added support for the Hebrew language.
- We've resolved an error affecting category names across parent-child sites.