Notes first published September 24, 2020
Update available from September 24, 2020
Version 1.23 of the Athlete app includes Apple Health support on iOS devices. We’ve also extended your language options to include Spanish, as well as support for simplified Chinese.
Support for Apple Health is here!
It is now possible to push Apple Health data into Smartabase through the Athlete app. The integration automatically syncs your activities to a form in background, even when the app is closed. We currently have support for daily physical activity totals (steps, calories etc.), sleep and wellness data, waking and resting heart rate, heart rate variability (HRV), menstrual cycle tracking, mindfulness summaries and environmental sound levels (ESL). Support for more Apple Health variables will be added in the near future.
Use the Athlete app in Spanish!
We’ve been working hard on developing more translations for you to use in the Athlete app. You can now use the app in Spanish, in addition to French and Dutch which were released in earlier versions of the app. You can automatically apply this feature by setting your account language to Spanish.
- We’ve made improvements to the scroll functionality in the Athlete app.
- We have hardcoded https:// into URL fields to prevent errors when logging in and resetting passwords.
- We’ve improved the functionality of the Tick field type in forms in the Athlete app.
- We’ve made improvements to the handling of required fields in tables in the Athlete app.
- We’ve resolved some issues around the handling of empty table rows in the Athlete app.
- We’ve resolved an issue where validation errors were not displaying for tables that were located at the end of a section in the form.
- Conditional options now display correctly in event form tables.
- We’ve resolved an issue where trailing spaces on email addresses were resulting in an error on the password reset screen.
- We’ve fixed some issues around the process of setting favorite events on the Athlete app.
- We fixed a bug that was causing linked fields to pull through data from the wrong record date.
Highlights from your last Athlete app release notes
In the last release notes, for version 1.22.6 of the Athlete App, we announced:
- Bluetooth support.
- Improvements to the process of adding favorite events and dashboards.
- Minor bug fixes.
If you missed those release notes, you can read them here.