Notes first published August 3, 2020
Update available from August 3, 2020
Version 1.22.5 of the Athlete app contains new language localization developments, including support for French translation.
Use the Athlete app in French!
We’ve been working hard on developing more translations for you to use in the Athlete app. You can now use the app in French, in addition to Dutch which was released in version 1.22 of the app. You can automatically apply this feature by setting your account language to French.
General improvements and bug fixes
- We’ve improved our support for translations, and existing translations are now available for each screen in the Athlete app.
- We’ve resolved an issue with the scaling of pop-up modals on Android devices.
Highlights from your last Athlete app release notes
In the last release notes, for version 1.22 of the Athlete app, we announced:
- Ability to add favorite dashboards to your home screen.
- Ability to search for and select specific body parts in a body diagram field.
- Updated process for setting a PIN.
- Ability to lock the entry date and time fields on a form-by-form basis.
If you missed those release notes, you can read them here.