This means that instead of asking people to enter a name or other common personal information into an event form, you can automatically show it to them. This not only reduces the time they need to fill in the form, but it ensures their information stays consistent across your Smartabase site.
Additionally, if a person’s details change, updating the information in their account will allow any existing personal details fields to be updated automatically.
Use the personal details calculation’s advanced properties to select which information you’d like to link into the field. You can choose from the following information:
- Phone numbers
- Email address
- Date of birth
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Full name (first and last name)
- Full name with middle name
- Full name reverse
- First character First name
- First character middle name
- First character last name
- Profile picture (you can also specify the width and height in pixels)
- Known as
- Active (indicates whether the account is active or has been deactivated)
- UUID (Unique User Identification Number)
Including personal details in your event forms and profile forms can be particularly useful for creating a snapshot of a person’s information within reports and dashboards. For example, you may wish to filter event form data to only see information about female athletes or create a general section for athlete details in a dashboard, filtered for the selected person.